Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's my goal to P.I.S.S. U. O.F.F.

So, recently my supervisor asked for help coming up with an acronym for our office that would explain what we do etc...

It took me a few minutes, but I was quickly able to offer up a couple of suggestions.

"Whines Til Friday"  = WTF

Or my favorite, which included within it the fact that we are a christian organization. 

Providing Immediate Satisfactory Service Under Our Faithful Father

The tag line would read:

It's our goal to P.I.S.S.  U.  O.F.F!!

I personally think it is a pure stroke of genius.  However, after I submitted my suggestion I was informed that they were going to go ahead and go another direction.  Oh well, THEIR loss....  I definitely should be in marketing.  I mean, C'mon!!...who would forget THAT??? 

Sean

2 comments: